Our commercial/corporate law practice dispenses immediate, effective and sound corporate commercial advisories to our clients. In this regard: -
· We assist our local and foreign clients with review and drafting and negotiating of transactional documents, advising on relevant laws and regulations especially those relating to retirement benefits, insurance companies, banking, capital markets, state corporations and carry out due diligence exercises;
· We assist our clients with formation and restructuring of corporate entities such as business names, limited liability partnerships and limited liability companies of all kinds, public companies, non-governmental organizations, non-governmental organizations, associations, societies, etc.;
· We advise on Mergers and Acquisition, Joint Venture, Shareholders rights and issues, Partnership, Dissolution of Partnerships, Service Provision, Finance and management, Domain Registration, Employment, Marketing, Distribution, Confidentiality, Assignment, Aircraft Finance and Leasing Agreements, International and cross border transactions, public private partnerships, privatization, infrastructure and project finance, among many other corporate/commercial law issues;
· We advise our clients in preparation of commercial agreements including leasing, outsourcing, supply and distribution agreements;
· We offer legal advisory services in setting up governance structures and models of various companies taking into account the unique nature of each company.