Litigation and Arbitration
Our highly efficient litigation team deals with a wide range of contentious matters arising from commercial and civil interactions. In particular the team deals with: -
· Conducting research and giving legal advice on the interpretation of statutes and any amendments, thereof.
· Insurance and reinsurance law and more specifically law of motor, property and personal insurance.
· Drafting or amending legal documents pertaining to contractual matters.
· Enforcement of intellectual property rights including patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, trade secrets, industrial designs and geographic indications;
· Industrial and labor related litigation;
· Consumer protection and professional negligence claims;
· Criminal and traffic offenses;
· Succession Law and family law matters.