We are involved in the debt recovery process amongst defaulters. In particular, the debt recovery team, headed by the Managing Partner deals in:-
· Enforcement of securities including mortgages, charges, guarantees, hire purchase contracts and chattels mortgages;
· Individual, Business, Secured and Unsecured debt;
· Engaging services of a Personal Investigator mainly in cases of unsecured debt to establish the whereabouts of the Debtor as well as trace any assets owned by the Debtor;
· Ensuring that notices are served to the Debtor personally and through registered mail and to the correct postal addresses;
· Inviting Debtors to our offices to negotiate a repayment plan subject to Client’s approval;
· Making frequent calls to the Debtor to follow up on payment and maintain constant engagement with the Debtor;
· Carrying out personal visits to the Debtors business/residential premises to discuss modalities of re-payment.
· Ensuring that the provisions of the Land Registration Act, 2012 are complied with in matters where the recovery cases get to litigation stage.