Conveyancing and Real Estate Legal Services
We undertake all manner of land and real estate transactions which include:-
- Preparation and registration of mortgages, charges, debentures, purchases, sales, leases, surrenders, discharge of charge and transfers in perfection of securities, powers of attorney for financial institutions at all registries in Kenya.
- Processing change of users, extension of leases, etc., and advice our clients on and undertake drafting of property agreements such as project finance agreement, loan agreements, letters of offer for sale of property as well as grant of credit facilities, charge and mortgage instruments, project construction agreements, project management agreements, management company agreements, property security agreements, Contractor Agreements, Architects Agreement, Deeds of Novation, etc.
- Advising on acquisition and sale of land, conduct due diligence, negotiate agreements on behalf of clients and draft contracts suited to client's needs;
- Legal advisory and drafting services to real estate developers, investors, lenders, and business users in the acquisition, development, financing, sale and leasing of real estate;
- Applying for and obtaining the various consents required under the law as well as paying land rent and rates on behalf of clients; and
- Advising clients on changes in land laws, new Land Office procedures and generally on all aspects of land law.